6th Annual Riding For A Reason Spring Ride
Friday, March 26, 2021 - Saturday, March 27, 2021
12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Bass River Resort
204 Butts Road, Steelville, MO, USA
The 2020 Event has been postponed to 2021. All tickets previously purchased for the 2020 event are now active for the 2021 event.
Come join us for our 6th Annual ATV/UTV Charity Event on March 26-27, 2021 at Steelville, MO. The fun starts Friday night with the Show And Shine event, concert and much more fun activities to start off the weekend of FUN.
Wake up Saturday morning and hit the trail all day followed by an evening filled with concerts, food trucks, vendors, silent auction and a whole lot of FUN. Be watching the website and social media for more updates on the event and what fun activities will be in our pit area.
- Event package for Adults (Age 13 & Up) will include: Friday events, Saturday trail ride, all pit activities both days, concerts, event shirt and goody bag
- You can add the option to your package of Adding the Saturday night dinner for $12.00 which includes; Fried Fish, French Fries, Hushpuppies, Cole Slaw, Pulled Pork, Drinks and Dessert.
- Children 12 & Under FREE - They will receive everything in package but event shirt or the goody bag. ** If they want a shirt they can be purchased day of event at Command Center **
- Limited to 1500 bikes online & Limited to 300 bikes day of event. Totaling 1800 bikes for event.
- Event will go on Rain or Shine.
- Landowners reserve the right to close trails at any point
- Resorts reserve the right to close the bridge due to high waters and re-open when they feel it has become safe.
- No trespassing allowed on any property marked with purple paint.
Proceeds raised will go to Colon Cancer Awareness and helping those battling Cancer; help us make a difference.
Event contact: John Gunter 314-614-1911 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website: www.ridingforareason.net
Facebook & Instagram
ALL tickets sales final NO refunds
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.